Because you will:
- Study in a law institution fully accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education and the American Bar Association.
- Learn in a caring environment in small classes that will allow you to receive constant feedback from your law professors.
- Obtain your J.D. degree at a more affordable cost than in most institutions located in the continental U.S.
- Be part of a law school with an innovative pedagogical approach and a strong commitment to public interest law.
- Experience a rich multicultural and multiethnic environment.
- Have the opportunity to benefit from our unique clinical offerings and participate in national and international moot court competitions and international exchange programs.
- Have access to academic counseling and other student support services.
- Become part of a community of alumni who hold positions of importance in Puerto Rico and abroad.
- Enjoy the natural environment of a beautiful tropical island with many miles of beautiful beaches and mountains.
- Have the opportunity to enjoy sports and recreational activities all year-round.
- Student of Inter American University, the largest private non-profit institution of Puerto Rico, founded over 101 years ago.
- Have access to take the bar examination in any jurisdiction of the United States.